What, a recipe for roast chicken ?! And yes, because even if most of the time we eat vegetar*ian, so too we eat meat from time to time. But be careful, not just any meat, of the meat purchased locally, organic or label rouge. But I admit, it was not all always have the time to go and seek his meat at the small producer out of the corner all the time. That’s why today, I’m going to talk to you about the concept of Gustagora, butcher and fine food store online Gustagora we guarantee meat that is labeled quality. The meat is delivered directly to your home in a package and placed in the refrigerator, I really found the service at the top and the chicken farmer’s of very good quality.
The roasted chicken, it is not for a lot of us a memory of the tv Sunday… make it home is really simple, and not necessarily need the turntable spindle, it is enough just to have a flat and the return of time-to-time. And then served with potatoes in the potatoes it was perfect ! In any case, we enjoyed our roast chicken !
Roast chicken in the oven
For 4-6 people Save Print Ingredients
- 1 free-range Chicken ‘ label rouge or organic-mounted approximately 2 kg
- 1 small bunch of rosemary
- 40 g butter or margarine
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1 good pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Mix the oil and the butter or margarine together and then add salt.
- Arrange the chicken in a baking dish and rub with the mixture oil/butter.
- Put the bunch of rosemary in the chicken, then add two tablespoons of water in the bottom of the dish.
- Bake the chicken for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, making sure to water it regularly and to return it at the end of 40 minutes of cooking and then put it back on the tummy for the last 15 minutes.