It’s been an eternity that I wanted to throw myself in recipes of homemade ice cream. I tried a few versions of sorbets (cherry, for example) or frozen yogurt, but now I felt like ice cream. Living in a region full of orchards, I am told that an ice-cream to apricot would be a good start, especially as it is the height of the season. Also, I’m preparing another recipe with apricot, a sure that it is good to have in its closets, to prepare for the winter… �� You have guessed ?! Yes, it is the apricot jam that I’m talking about…
The result is satisfying and encourages me to try other versions of recipes of homemade ice cream. And you, you have a few suggestions, knowing that markets are full of beautiful fruit just waiting to be eaten ?
Ice with apricot
For 1 tray Save Print Ingredients
- 1 kg of apricots ripe
- 100 g fine sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 1 lemon
- Wash the apricots and remove the stones.
- Cut them into large pieces and drop them into a fact. Add the sugar, the juice of the lemon and the vanilla sugar.
- Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly and without cover.
- Mix together and leave to cool. Add the cream and mix to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and put the power on until you get the texture you want (40 minutes for me).