I believe that the apricot jam is one of my jams favorite. In fact, I would even say that this is my favorite. And as I live in an area that’s chock-full of orchards, this is not very complicated to find good fruits and throw in some pots to prepare for the winter, on condition that he is still here…
The homemade jam was something in which I had been a little scared to throw myself, reserved for moms, tatas and grand-mothers… but why not try !? The result is very satisfying and rewarding, so I retried for a few other pots with plums this time.
Well, if you want enough pots to hold all the winter, you will need to be rather well-equipped in empty pots. From my side, I still have a lot of reserve, and so it remains for me still work. ��
Apricot jam house
To 3 pots Save Print Ingredients
- 1.2 kg of apricots
- 600 g of sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash and pit the apricots. Cut the mumps (half apricots) 2.
- In a bowl jam or a fact-all in stainless steel, remove the apricots and cover with the sugar and lemon juice.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Cook jam over high heat for 5 minutes, while stirring regularly, then reduce the heat and leave to cook gently for about 40 minutes.
- During this time, sterilize your jars of jam.
- Once the jam is cooked, pour immediately into jars, close them and turn them upside down until they have completely cooled.
- Keep in a dry place and protected from light.
Then, it is not pretty my apricot jam house !? In any case, it is very good. In any case, I had a blast doing the photos and I am delighted to lick the spoon of jam that you see ! ��
And you, you have already tested home-made jam ? What is your favorite perfume ?