Fancy a bit of freshness and exoticism in the middle of the winter ? This recipe for asian salad with shrimp is for you !
I think that I really want and need, sun, vacation, and why not in the tropics…
You can serve in bowls, it will be easier to eat, and garnish with peanuts and cilantro chopped.
Personally, I’ve done my malignancy in the setting of the baguettes for pictures, but I ate the asian salad with a fork… ��
Asian salad with shrimp
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of vermicelli of soya or rice
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 200 g small prawns
- 2 shallots, minced
- 4 sprigs of spring onion
- 2 tablespoons of sauce nuoc mam
- the juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- 3 tablespoons of peanuts, chopped
- 4 sprigs of fresh coriander
- Start by ébouillantant the vermicelli for 2 minutes. Drain and cut them a little using scissors.
- In a frying pan and brown the garlic in a hurry with the oil. Then, add the vermicelli, shallots, spring onion finely chopped the shrimp and the chili powder. Made return.
- Drizzle the sauce nuoc mam and lime juice.
- Add a portion of peanuts, chopped and coriander chopped and mix well.