I realize that I have very few recipes of salads on the blog so that it is still the basis of my diet, especially this season. In addition, with the heat scorching for us at the moment, I don’t have any desire to eat something hot. I must eat it almost all night and it has to be for this reason that I will not share here, is that I do not take my photos that day. Anyway, as I was on holiday (bouhouhou, it is already finished), I’m enjoy to do all kinds of dishes and desserts that you will discover in the days to come, but today, we are still in a variant green and purple with a nice salad of avocado, arugula, radish and mozzarella. We ate it with a salad dressing, so simple and a bit of balsamic, it was delicious !
Okay, I have to admit that there is nothing complicated in the making of a salad, but I like to find ideas of assemblages of vegetables, or even fruits, as sometimes you quickly redo always the same dishes, and one turns a little round and round and round…
And if you’re in the mood for a little sweetness and you have the same desire as me, fruit of the season, then, I suggest that you offer a small dessert of strawberry, for example. There is a choice…
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 4 good handfuls of arugula
- 1 avocado
- 10 radishes (purple)
- 8 small balls of mozzarella
- 1 stuck of pine nuts
- Brown the pine nuts over medium heat, in a frying pan and without fat.
- Then prepare the individual plates, it will be more nice.
- Place the arugula on each plate, then the lawyer cut into strips. Add radishes cut into area, apply a few small balls of mozzarella and a sprinkle of pine nuts.
- Season with your best house dressing and voila !
- If you really want to be greedy, you can put the burrata (mozzarella’s creamy), a treat !