As I’ve said already in the recipe on the back of colin bacon, I love the white-fleshed fish, yes, because I have the palate delicate (no matter what, but good !) !!! But I also hate to fall off on the edges, so I prefer back to the nets, or I ask my nice fishmonger to remove from me properly the edges. This recipe from the back of cod is a best-seller at home, because it is so simple to make that it becomes childish (I didn’t say let the children play with the oven !) ! Mister is a big fan of tapenade, and as we are not very far from Nyons, we find it of very good quality, what a treat on the back of cod, finally… when it does not finish the pot on good bread (pfff these men…) !!!
I advise you to serve your fish with, as here, the zucchini sautéed in the frying pan and seasoned with basil because it is still the season and it goes very well together (no other arguments, sorry !).
Back of cod with tapenade
For 2 people Save Print Ingredients
- 2 back to cod
- 4 tablespoons of black olive tapenade
- The juice of a lemon non-treaty
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Season the loin on both sides (but don’t salt too much because the tapenade will largely salt) and arrange them in a baking dish.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil and the lemon juice over, then add a thin layer of tapenade.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (depending on size).
Come on, good fish !