Well, after my latest recipes, nothing very surprising in it… I associated my breads bagels home to my summer vegetables roasted and I added the goat cheese log. So we get a good bagel with roasted vegetables and goat cheese recipe vegetarian, which should please you. In any case, we really enjoyed this dish, which combined the crunch of the bread, the confit of vegetables and the fragrance delicious, the goat…
I’ve used summer vegetables because it was of season, but given that it happens to fall, we can adapt very well to the season with squash, roasted, type pumpkins, or cabbage, or fennel. Hey, I will test for you if you want and I’ll tell you what I think. I imagine that with the goat it will work also but I will see if I also change the cheese…
And for those who would like to add a bit of meat, I think that with a slice of good roast beef or pork, it should be a treat…
Bagel with roasted vegetables and goat cheese
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 4 breads to bagels to homemade or store
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon of honey per person (optional)
- FOR THE ROASTED VEGETABLES
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large tomato,
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 150°.
- Prepare the roasted vegetables by placing them in a baking dish sprayed with olive oil, seasoned, and roast for 1 hour.
- Cut the loaves to bagels in 2 and place slices of goat cheese on the bottom.
- Divide the roasted vegetables and pour a drizzle of honey on top, if you wish.
- Replace the lid and bake for 10 minutes, just enough time to heat through and melt the cheese.
- Enjoy as is or with a good green salad, for example.