After you have tested a recipe of baked apples covered, I too want to re-test the experience of this dessert is simple and tasty but, of course, in another version. I am sure that it will delight the most greedy of you ! So I started in the baking chocolate and coconut. Yes, just that !
At the beginning, I wasn’t sure if the coconut would go well with the apple. Chocolate, that was for sure ! But the apple remained my mark. Well, I’ve tested it and we have more than enough approved!!! These baked apples have largely passed the test and deserve to appear on this blog. It is a dessert ultra simple, and that makes a beautiful effect in the plates.
Take good apples organically because, as is the peeler no, it is more reasonable. It is as if they were inside their skin, it becomes all light. Too good !!
Baked apples chocolate and coconut
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 apples
- 4 squares of dark chocolate pastry
- 2 teaspoons of grated coconut
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat vote oven to 180°.
- Cut the top of apples to make lids.
- Empty the inside of each, making sure not to pierce the bottom or sides so that the ingredients that you are going to insert do not flow during firing.
- In each apple, drop, successively, 1 square of dark chocolate, a teaspoon of grated coconut, even a square of dark chocolate and a teaspoon of thick cream.
- Sprinkle of vanilla sugar, keeping half of the bag, remove the cover of each apple, and spread out the end of the be aware of sugar on top. If you are afraid that the lid of the potato slips off during cooking, you can prick with a toothpick.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the apples are golden.
And you, you have already tested this kind of dessert ? I’m curious to see your versions…