The apple is so much a part of our daily lives, that we forget how much it is tasty and full of resources. I propose you a classic of our kitchens, the potato in the oven. But then, this is a recipe from grandma that I will reveal to you, with a good mountain honey and dark rum to the inside (greedy those grannies !!!) ! Mr. and fruit wines (especially apple) it is not a good combination, so baked apples it is more than a classic home, this is one of our desserts favorite of this season and we love it. Simple and effective, a dessert as I love them !
Serve with good shortbread house, just for the pleasure of the crumble over the top, and bring a touch of crispiness to your baked apples. But if you don’t have the courage, they don’t have to be ashamed to be served such what !!!
And you, what is your dessert darling grand-mother ?! I am sure that you have at least a…
Baked apples the way grandma
To 4 apples Save Print Ingredients
- 4 apples ( type boskoop)
- 2 tablespoons of mountain honey
- 4 teaspoons of dark rum
- 4 chips of butter
- Shortbread house (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Wash and drain the apples with a vacuum-apple and arrange in a baking dish.
- Add successively in the hole formed in the center of the apples, the honey and the rum.
- Finish by adding the slivers of butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
And lo and behold, it’s that simple… Enjoy hot, warm or cold with a few shortbread crumbs, if you feel like it.