I know that I often repeat, but I particularly appreciate the local and seasonal products. By chance, I live just next to a small market with producers in the area, and bio. It is here that I find, in particular, good trout of the Vercors and, as they were also good, and nuts to us, I am told that a baked trout stuffed with nuts would be very pleasant. And yes, why not marry the good things ?
This fish recipe in the oven could also do this with fillets of trout in a crumble of walnuts. I think it must be delicious. Instead of stuff, it would be sufficient to deposit the mixture on the fillets, and it would take a few minutes of cooking because the fish is less thick.
Baked trout stuffed with nuts
To 2 Save Print
- Preparation time 10 min
- Cooking time 25 min
- 1 beautiful trout of the Vercors (cleaned and drained)
- 50 g of walnuts
- 1 large shallot
- 30 g of soft butter
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 drizzle of oil (walnut oil)
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- In a blender, chop the walnuts and then the shallot and mix in the butter, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Place this mixture into the trout and place everything in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
We served it with polenta, but I would advise instead of semolina or rice. Slices of good bread toasted with a little butter would be not bad also… I think with polenta, a dish sauce should be much better, like an osso bucco. Incidentally, it would interest you as a recipe ?