Good, I grant you, the béchamel sauce is not really a recipe, but it is still a basic in the kitchen it is always good to know control and be able to make at home.
So, for those who need it, I share with you my recipe of béchamel sauce that is simple and ultra fast.
And, of course, that said, béchamel, said other recipes to come up with this good sauce… You think of a few things in particular ?
Béchamel Sauce house
To-1 pot Save Print Ingredients
- 30 g of butter
- 40 g of flour
- 50 cl of milk at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt, pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on very low heat. Add salt and pepper and add the nutmeg.
- Add half of the sifted flour and whisk well for 5 min.
- You get what’s called a roux.
- Pour in the milk gradually while whisking and gradually add the rest of the sifted flour. Continue to whisk until the sauce becomes smooth, creamy and without lumps.
And lo and behold, it does not remain you more that to cook with.
It is a sauce that does not keep for a very long time, I advise you in the be minute, but if you don’t use it immediately, you can spin making contact with the sauce.