The meat has become rather rare in the house, but the weekend is the opportunity to take a little more time and cook. I had found a pot of mango chutney and I wanted to play combining sweet and salty in using it for painted a filet mignon of pork. And although we have not been disappointed by the filet mignon to the chutney. The mix has us really captivated with Mister, finely chopped and accompanied by good basmati rice, it was delicious…A simple meal but really tasty.
And then if you have extra, don’t panic, make wraps, or a good sandwich with mustard and pickles, this is too good !!!
Beef tenderloin in mango chutney and ginger
For 4-people Save Print Ingredients
- 1 pork tenderloin of about 700-800 g
- 200 g of mango chutney
- 1 inch of fresh ginger
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the ginger into small pieces
- Mix the mango chutney with the ginger and a drizzle of olive oil. Apply this marinade on the entire surface of the tenderloin and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 160°.
- Bake the tenderloin for about 1 hour turning halfway through cooking and basting juices.
- Let stand for 10 minutes the meat before cutting into thin slices and enjoy !
Serve with a good rice type basmati or thai.