A few weeks ago, I was with a friend in Nice, and she made us a recipe of beurek cheese and herbs (or börek – burek) pretty similar to this one but which I do not remember any more exactly on the way home. I liked it so much that on returning home I want to realize myself. The result was not identical, but we are equally delighted !
In addition, I had a filo dough in the freezer and had to blow, I saw that as a sign. I had to make this recipe ! Thanks for the inspiration !
You can serve in the piece, as an input with a green salad or as an aperitif. And for more ease, I advise you to pre-cut portions before placing in the oven, like that, you will have more ease at the time of serving…
I also very much enjoyed cooking with this filo dough and I already have lots of other ideas to realize and share with you, as in sweet as salty…
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 packet of filo pastry
- 200 g of feta cheese nature
- 100 g mascarpone
- 50 g of comté / gruyère
- olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger and cumin powder
- sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- In a bowl, mash the celebrated and mix it with the mascarpone cheese, the comté, grated, garlic, crushed, 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Then add the parsley, the chives, the pepper, the ginger and the cumin, and mix well. It is not necessary to add salt because the cheese is already enough. It is necessary that the mixture is quite soft. If this is not the case, add a little milk.
- In a rectangular dish, place first phyllo on the bottom, previously oiled. Cover with two more pasta, taking care to detach. Brush with oil, then pour in 3 tablespoons of milk over the whole surface, and add the stuffing. Repeat the same operation 3 times, a little like lasagna. Cover finally with the last 3 pasta filo, pour a little oil, and sprinkle with sesame.
- Place your dish in the oven for about 20 minutes.
And for even more ease, I have even put the different steps in the image ! You have no more excuse for you not to start…
You can find this recipe on the Counter of the gourmet.