Humm of the bounty home, you dreamed of (or maybe not), I do ! These tips are to fall, at the same time who doesn’t love the combo of coconut/ milk chocolate… not a great world I think ! I have therefore concocted the home version of the bounty, these famous chocolate bars melting in the heart of coconut that you all know. In all cases, you will be amazed by the resemblance with the real, me I’m delusional on this bounty, home-made. In any case, the Mister loved it and they did not last long in the fridge (peace to their souls !). And then the advantage of the homemade is that one really knows what’s in there, yes because the industrial preparations have their limitations. Small treats to chew the taste of coconut… to devour without moderation or a little anyway (yes I think of your hips anyway !).
Why not do it with the children, I am sure they will be delighted to put hand to the dough and to lick your fingers !
For twenty Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g of coconut powder
- 300 g sweetened condensed milk (here’s skim)
- 150 g butter or coconut oil
- 80 g icing sugar
- 300 g good quality milk chocolate
- Put the butter into pieces and coconut together in a mixer and let it spin for 1 min.
- Then add the icing sugar and the sweetened condensed milk then beat for 2 min until obtaining a smooth consistency.
- Put the preparation in a rectangular mold jacketed with parchment paper and level the surface.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cut small rectangles of 6 cm by about 2 cm and round off the edges if the heart tells you !
- Put in a cool place for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave and let down the temperature of the chocolate to 32° c before use. Small tip if you do not have a thermo-probe, put the spoon with which you stir the chocolate on your lip lower and it is not necessary for you to feel the temperature difference !
- Then dip one by one the bars in the chocolate and then arrange on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. You may need to return to heat the chocolate to half of the bars.
- Refrigerate 2 hours and then store in a cool place.
Good Bounty my wee wolves !