It was an eternity that I wanted to test the bread, bagel house and that I had not yet taken time to do so. Now that that’s done and I’m far from being disappointed ! It is really too good and as I have already said for the homemade bread, I always feel a great satisfaction to make my own bread. Then, it is sure that it is not done in 5 minutes, and it takes a bit of patience and care but the results are much worth the effort.
I decorated my buns bagel of all sorts of things that I had in my cupboards, like sesame, and parmesan, but you can leave it nature if you prefer.
Okay, so as I told you in my recipe for roasted vegetables, you then have a second part of the next recipe that I’ll share with you… Easy to find now ! Wait a bit because I’ve added other good things… ��
And now that I’ve tested it a first time bread bagel house, I think I’ll get it back, with smoked salmon for example, and I’m sure I’ll find lots of good ideas. If you’re elsewhere, I’m willing !
Bread Bagel house
For 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of flour
- 12 g of baker’s yeast fresh
- 10 cl of warm water
- 10 g of sugar
- 5 g of salt
- 1 egg
- 20 g soft butter
- 1 yellow with a little milk, for eggwash
- Sesame seeds, poppy seeds or chilli and parmesan (optional)
- Begin by crumbling the fresh yeast and mix it in warm water. Let stand a few minutes.
- In the bowl of a robot, mix the flour, the egg, the sugar and the salt. Stir in the water mixture and yeast. Knead all at slow speed for 5 minutes, add the soft butter and continue kneading for a few minutes until a ball is formed.
- Place the dough pieces flour in a bowl, cover with a dry cloth and let rest, When the dough has doubled in size, divide into 6 pieces and place on a floured work surface. Shape them into balls and make a hole in their center. Stretch gently each of the rings to enlarge the hole, which will reduce the cooking time.
- Drop-es on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, floured surface, cover and leave to rise for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Boil water in a large.
- Pochez the bagels in boiling water for a few seconds on each side. Remove them using a slotted spoon and let drain on a gille.
- Remove the bagels on a baking tray covered with baking paper, brush with egg-milk beat. Sprinkle with seeds or parmesan cheese according to your desire.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes until the loaves are golden brown. Then let cool on a rack before filling to your liking.