I think that since I started my blog, there are more than 2 years, I feel like throwing in the manufacture of bread house burger. I don’t know why, but it seemed overly complex and super long to achieve. In fact, not at all. Well, it is sure that it is not necessary to begin at 11: 30 hoping to eat at 12: 30 pm hair, but 1h30 is enough and the result is deliciously soft and tasty. We absolutely can not make comparison with the buns purchased from the supermarket. It was a success and I will do it more often.
As we do not have them all eaten, I put them in the freezer and I will be back to tell you what it looks like…
It will also be necessary I think to present to you a few recipes of burgers because I realize that it has not yet been made on this blog and that, like the salads, it has nothing complicated to do, but I love reading this kind of recipes to find new ideas and change a few of the ones that are done all the time… And yes, it is not enough just to have buns at burger, we also need the garnish ! ��
In any case, what I can already tell you is that I have several sauce that I like to use in my burgers, it is either a spicy tomato sauce and smoky, or a creamy avocado.
Bread burger – Buns house
For 6-8 rolls Save Print Ingredients
- 560 g flour
- 1 sachet of yeast baker
- 2 tbsp of warm water
- 20 cl of milk
- 10 cl of water
- 50 g butter
- 10 g of sugar
- 10 g of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk + 1 tbsp milk, for eggwash
- In a saucepan, heat over low heat the milk, water and butter until the butter is completely melted.
- In a bowl, mix half of the flour, the yeast. Stir in the milk mixture and then the egg. Stir in the remaining flour gradually, kneading well after each time. If the dough sticks a little, add a little flour, until it is smooth and elastic. When this is the case, shape a ball and let rest for 5 minutes.
- The manual kneading may take 10 to 15 minutes. You will have a little strength in the arm…
- Divide the dough into 6 to 8 balls of the size of a large egg about. Shape into balls and smooth, and place on a baking sheet previously covered with parchment paper.
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave to rise for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven th. 180°.
- When the loaves have properly inflated, brush with mixture of egg yolk and milk the entire surface and sprinkle seeds (mixtures of seeds, in my case).
- Cook for 15 minutes until you have a golden brown color.