While there, I announced immediately, this recipe for bread milk house is THE recipe for Wednesday ! It is for this reason that I post a bit in advance… In fact, I must confess to you that I had made this greed some time ago already as I had done for the birthday of my goddaughter, at the same time as my muffins with the strawberry. I had left behind, and then here we are already at the end of November. At the same time, I think they will be even better this season ! In fact, we’ll say it was voluntary. ��
I see you already coming… You will be well open in 2 these buns with milk and spread something chocolate, for example… unless you prefer the chestnut cream ? Anyway, what you do don’t look at me, but be aware that a good little bread and milk will be enjoyed by all ages, this was the case with us.
Bread milk house
10 Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 sachet of baker’s yeast
- 100 g of white cheese
- 1 egg
- 20 g soft butter
- 5 cl of warm milk
- 3 cl of warm water
- 1 beaten egg mixed with 1 tablespoon milk (for eggwash)
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt. Make a well and place yeast, water and milk in the centre. Mix gently.
- Add the egg and the butter cut into small pieces, as well as the white cheese. Mix and form a smooth paste.
- Knead by hand for 8 minutes then let rest for 3 hours in a bowl covered with a clean tea towel and in a warm place.
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces and then train gently balls.
- Place it on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bask the loaves with the egg yolk-milk and then let them rise for 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190°.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until they are golden brown.
I advise you still quickly eat them (but that, I don’t think there is a problem) because they have a tendency to quickly dry out. Otherwise, it must be kept for a few days in an airtight container.