It remains in the recipes for summer, of course, but for this one, it will be necessary to choose one day in the not too hot as it should be when even turning on the oven. But it’s really worth, and there is only this season that we just use these good fresh products.
And then, for those of you who don’t have much time, this recipe is easy and quick to make…
In addition, this recipe is fairly boilerplate, because you can replace the asparagus with another vegetable, or eat a good brick ricotta and asparagus as an appetizer, or as we with a good salad dish.
Brick ricotta and asparagus
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 4 sheets of bricks
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 4 green asparagus
- 1 clove garlic, purple fresh
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Wash the asparagus, peel them on the base, boil 2 minutes and then rinse in ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Cut into small pieces and mix it with the ricotta cheese, the salt, the pepper and the garlic in a hurry.
- Lay out a sheet of brick on a dish towel clean and moist and drop 1/4 of your mix ricotta/asparagus in the centre.
- Fold the bottom edge over the mixture and then the 2 edges of the right and left. Then roll the brick up.
- Repeat the operation for the other bricks.
- Roll the bricks quickly in a little olive oil and place in a baking dish. Bake them for about 15 minutes until they are golden brown.
Let cool a little and then eat them as they are for the aperitif or with an appetizer salad.
Then, you let yourself be tempted by a small brick rolled ?