Spinach my love… Yes I admit to you today, my love for this vegetable hated children, but loved Popeye ! And not to put butter (ha ha good joke !) in spinach, I propose that you add the feta and raisins and make of bricks well crispy ! I love the bricks, simple to carry, they are available to the infinite. Then, as I had already prepared bricks with feta cheese and herbs, we remain in the green with these bricks and spinach.
A little on the sweet side of salty with raisins and bake it in the oven to make it lighter after the holidays and the galette des rois, which attract all the greedy and greedy !!! It is that which wants the good bricks for this evening ?!
Bricks with spinach, feta and grapes
For a dozen bricks Save Print Ingredients
- 1 packet of sheets of bricks
- 400 g of fresh spinach
- 200 g of feta cheese
- 50 g of raisins
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Wash with large amounts of water spinach and blanch them for 4 minutes in salted boiling water, or put them to cook for 6 minutes in the steamer. Drain well and snip them roughly.
- In a bowl mix together the feta, crushed, raisins, and spinach then season.
- To make the bricks, lay the stuffing in the middle of the filo pastry and form into a square by folding the sides.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.