I can’t believe it ! I’ve still never shared the recipe-based fishing on this cooking blog so that I live in a region that is full, and I eat very, very regularly. So, this will be done with this cake lost in the oven at fishing. The result was delicious, very fluffy at the centre, and crispy caramelized sugar on top, yum !
It’s been so long that I wanted to try the brioche lost in the oven, and as I start to be able to once again eat eggs, I told myself that it was time. And as it is summer and there are a lot of good fruits available to us, I said to myself, it would not hurt to attach a small fishing history to bring a bit of freshness to this recipe. A success ! I like the presentation in the jars and I have to say that it was good practice too. I had recovered Daily Pic, a kind of ‘fast food’ of Anne-Sophie Pic, Valence…
We ate this cake lost the breakfast but it will also be perfect as a dessert, perhaps in the portions a bit smaller and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream ! �� In any case, I am sure that it will appeal to the great as to the small…
Brioche lost in the oven at the fishing
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 small brioche individual
- 1 egg
- 25 g of sugar
- 20 cl of milk
- Vanilla (optional)
- 1 peach ripe
- Brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 160°.
- Cut the brioche into small cubes and mix in the milk.
- In a bowl, mix the egg, sugar, and vanilla. Stir in the milk mixture-the brioche and stir gently. It is necessary that the cake to be well infused.
- Cut the peach in small from and mix with the brioche.
- Pour into 2 ramekins and sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the brioche lost is well taken, and golden.