I’d always been a little afraid of the brioche, but after the success of my breads and milk, I told myself that I needed to get myself. Then, as I still had no orange blossom at home, I am equipped and myself, during the holidays, in the making of a good brioche, soft with orange blossom and sugar, finally, as I had a lot of dough and I wasn’t feeling the braid, and I’ve made small buns.
I haven’t taken the hearts of the buns in the photo because they would go right in the oven when I took that shot and I could barely touch them because they were so hot… All I can tell you is that we really enjoyed, especially with a good sandwich spread or homemade jam.
Brioche, soft with orange blossom and sugar
To 10 Save Print Ingredients
- 20 cl of milk
- 20 g of yeast baker
- 500 g of flour
- 70 g of sugar
- 100 g butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom
- Warm the milk and pour all of the ingredients in the bread machine and let knead for 10 minutes. If the dough is a little sticky, adding flour, if not add a bit of milk. Let rise 1 1/2 hours.
- Once the dough has inflated dégazez using the fist and shape of small balls. Arrange on a baking dish covered with parchment paper and let rest 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Brush mixture of egg yolk and milk and sprinkle sugar grains.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until the buns are golden brown.