There is nothing like a nice Sunday (or Saturday) of September to prepare a brunch to late summer, normal you’re going to tell me because it is the end of the summer ! In short, the brunch home with us, it is throughout the year and the stars to be essential in this area are the pancakes and boiled eggs. There is not so long ago I discovered thanks to Sophie the concept of My pantry, a grocery shopping online direct with the producers. As the short circuits me to really take it to heart, I agreed to discover beautiful products such as puree, pumpkin seeds, raw honey fir of the jura, or even herbal teas to name evocative as the romantic or the tease !
I have therefore concocted three recipes : pancakes with chocolate sauce-raspberry, yogurt, honey and roasted nuts and a boiled egg to the blotters gourmet squash. So follow the guide !
For 4-6 people Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of wheat flour bise
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar cane
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil deodorized
- 25 cl of milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda
- FOR THE GANACHE
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 15 cl of whipping cream
- 150 g of raspberry
- Put the flour into a bowl, make a well. Add in the centre the eggs, sugar, oil and baking. Stir with a whisk.
- Mix gradually with the milk to obtain a fluid paste and without lumps. Finally, add the vinegar and stir.
- Heat a little neutral oil in a frying pan. Have a small pile of dough in the center and let cook for about 2 minutes over medium heat (there should be small holes on the top).
- Flip the pancakes and let cook for 30 second more.
- Repeat until exhaustion of the paste.
- For the ganache, bring the cream to a boil and then pour it over the chocolate in pieces, emulsify well.
- Heat the raspberry coulis and add it to the ganache.
- Serve with the pancakes.
To 1 bowl Save Print Ingredients
- 150 g of yoghurt, creamy (cow, soy or hemp)
- 1 good tablespoon of liquid honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 handful of roasted hazelnuts
- Mix the yogurt with the cinnamon then pour into a bowl.
- Add the honey over and then the hazelnuts.
- Enjoy without waiting.
To 1 egg Save Print Ingredients
- 1 egg, organic or farm
- Mashed squash seeds
- 1 slice of country bread
- 20 g of butter
- The fleur de sel with Espelette pepper
- Cook the egg for 3 minutes in boiling water.
- During this time, cut the bread mouillette and toastez-the 2 sides in a frying pan over high heat with the butter.
- Cool blotters and spread mashed squash.
- Cut the egg on top and add the fleur de sel with Espelette pepper.
Thank you to the houses Herboris, Seeds of Alma, Hédène, Mary Severac and Cacaosuyo for their confidence and their nice products which I have used to prepare this brunch.