Bruschetta… the name alone breathes the sun, don’t you think ?! Yes I know in this moment I’m in the mood for Italian, after my one pot pasta I attack the couple. The season of asparagus is in full swing therefore, it is the time to enjoy it, and it’s almost asparagus every day during the season ! And what could be better than the excuse of the days that lengthen to make a good drink and concoct these bruschetta asparagus, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes. A great fan of asparagus that I am, and seeing as our huge pot of pesto house (without cheese) in the fridge, the idea was found to make bread. Hop, a bit of sun-dried tomatoes later, but here’s a lovely bruschetta, ready to be devoured ! Well, I must admit, I am short of arguments to seduce you, but I think the photos speak for themselves…
Go, it does not remain you more that to gather the 4 ingredients of the recipe and you enjoy !
Bruschetta asparagus, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes
To 8 bruschetta Save Print Ingredients
- 1 small bunch of green asparagus-thin (250 g)
- 4 tablespoons of pesto
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 slices of country bread
- Olive oil
- Radishes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and made toaster for 10 minutes.
- Peel the feet from asparagus, and cut into 2/3 in the length.
- Sauté them with a drizzle of olive oil 5-7 minutes in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cut the dried tomatoes into pieces.
- Arrange the asparagus on the slices of bread, add the dried tomatoes, the pesto and add sliced radishes.
- Enjoy without waiting.