I like the good things, good products, of season and local also, I much prefer to consume less but consume better… I find that good ingredients make for good recipes, and often, it doesn’t take much to rave about my taste buds. This is the case of this bruschetta tomato-mozzarella, which in appearance (and in reality) simple, is just a killer ! Pretty tomatoes full fields locally grown, good bread, good olive oil fresh, the mozzarella di bufala, fresh garlic, flower of salt from Poland and… nothing else ! I really kind of insist on the buffalo mozzarella because when you have tasted it, you’ll return more to the mozzarella cheese from cow’s milk… that I guarantee ! Mister is a big fan of tomato-mozzarella then version bruschetta with good bread, I believe that it is my wife (ah thin am already married !!!). Serve with a nice salad to make a complete meal, as a starter or why not the hour of the aperitif.
Then, convinced you that good ingredients make good revenue ?
For 4 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 4-6 slices of good bread
- 4 tomatoes of different varieties
- 1 mozzarella di bufala
- olive oil, fresh
- 1 clove of garlic
- The flower of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- During this time cut the tomatoes in fine slices and “tear up” the mozzarella to the hand.
- At the exit of the oven, scrape the bread with the garlic.
- Tastefully arrange the tomatoes and add chunks of mozzarella.
- Finish with a little fleur de sel and a small drizzle of olive oil.