During my last stay in Italy, I brought a good ricotta (the same as in my last recipe of this verrine with strawberries). Yes, I know, I’ve reported a ton of things, but I really love the fresh Italian. For you to do it quickly, it was reported : ricotta, burrata, pasta, hazelnuts from Piedmont, cured meats…
In short, when I got back to the house, it was all well and good, but there were no vegetables in it so I went for a small tour to the market and back, I made a two-time three movements, these small bruschetta with ricotta, peas and beans.
Okay, I’ll admit straight away, I did a little overcook the vegetables because I had the wonderful good idea to leave my vegetables at the top of the steam but even by turning off everything, they have obviously continued to cook… in Short, all of a sudden, do not like me, but I’ve written the good indications in the recipe.
These little bruschetta are perfect with a good glass of dry white wine or a negroni !
Bruschetta with ricotta, peas and beans
For 4 bruschetta Save Print Ingredients
- 4 beautiful slices of bread (with seeds)
- 4 tablespoons of ricotta
- 1 handful of broad beans shelled
- 1 handles snow peas
- Olive oil (if possible in Italy)
- Salt and pepper of the mill
- Sunflower seeds
- Heat the water in a saucepan and when boiling, drop in the basket to steam the beans shelled and the peas washed for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Do toaster the slices of bread and then place on a dish.
- Drop a spoon of ricotta on each toast, then divide the green vegetables.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil on the bread, season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle a few sunflower seeds previously toasted.
- If you wish, for easier digestion, or to taste, you can retrieve only the inside of the beans, after cooking, in the coming out of their skin…
I take this opportunity to tell you that I’m leaving a little vacation towards the west of France, it’s been so long that we have not had a real break ! In fact, since I’m back from my maternity leave and I am frankly on the kneecaps, on the edge of burn out… 🙁
In short, one begins with a small passage at Bordeaux, before climbing back in the Charentes-Maritimes. And then, it’s our first holiday in 3 !! I am really happy to cut a little family !
And for those who wish to, you can always follow the good times on Instagram and promised, I take the opportunity to test full of new recipes and take pretty pictures to show you of beautiful places, but above all, I’m going to cut a little…