When it comes to this season, what I like above all, it is nibble and discover good small revenue with the good things of the season. If you follow me on Instagram, you had to see that I had gone to spend a few days in Italy for the weekend of the Ascension. As is our usual practice, we reported good products. Then, back at the house, we have combined vegetables of the season and our memories of the weekend, and it gave these delicious bruschetta with asparagus grilled and burrata.
I love the green asparagus because you can eat them in so many forms that culinary speaking we can really have some fun… Go, I let you discover this recipe for bruschetta with asparagus grilled and burrata.
Bruschetta with asparagus grilled and burrata
4 sandwiches Save Print
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 15 min
- 16 green asparagus
- 1/2 burrata
- 4 beautiful slices of bread
- Salt and pepper of the mill
- Olive oil
- Cut the bottom end of the asparagus and then blanch them 5 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Do toaster the bread slices and then place them in a dish.
- Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil and made quickly grill the asparagus.
- Drop a spoon of burrata on toast, and then add the asparagus tops, salt, and pepper and pour a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve as an aperitif or as an entry…
- Good ap !
Do say hello to my little audience that was as happy as any of me to look at my photos and do the balancing act on a chair… ��