No, no and er no, it does not cringe at seeing this dish of Brussels sprouts roasted. Yes, I know, you find a child that Brussels sprouts it was Yuck, but you were a child and child there’s not a lot of things we cannot see in painting.You remember probably that when there was spinach on the menu in the canteen, and it was the day where the grass had been mowed… good and well spinach, you were not a fan either ! Good let’s get back to our Brussels sprouts, this recipe I created as I like it : the cabbage, the spices, the crunchiness of the almonds and the pomegranate, and a hint of acidity… of what, I hope, make you change your opinion on Brussels sprouts. And then it’s not cute these mini-cabbages ?!
Ok, it’s Wednesday, and I do not propose to pastry, but I am sure that your toddlers will be delighted to cook these mini vegetables that come straight from a magical forest (if if, I assure you !)
Brussels sprouts roasted with spices and pomegranate
To 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 600 g of Brussels sprouts
- 50 g of blanched almonds
- 1 teaspoon of zaatar
- 1 teaspoon of spices kebbe
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 grenade
- Remove the leaves damaged Brussels sprouts, wash them and put them to blanch for 7 minutes in boiling salted water.Drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Made a mix with the olive oil, the almonds, the lemon, the salt and the spices and coat the Brussels sprouts with.
- Arrange all on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Finish by adding the grains of the pomegranate over before serving.