The cravings of burger it does not wait !!! Yes this is what I told myself this day there, then me that is launched in the preparation of a burger in bacon. For that, hop a ride in the boucher and one at the cheesemonger to dig up old cheddar, and here I am, back at home with everything on hand for my little pleasure ! Yes all of this is the past, because today most of burger (but at the expense of contrast, since it is a culinary treat that we love here)… but I console myself by looking at the pictures. Good, as a good burger with bacon it deserves support, what could be better than potatoes home (I knew that you were going to say yes !) ?!
And this will never be repeated enough, good ingredients make for good recipes, so as we are not at Mc D*, spoil yourself with a good steak from the butcher and a good cheese… it really will make the difference.
Burger with bacon, cheddar, onions
For 2 burgers Save Print Ingredients
- 2 buns
- 2 minced steak beef
- 4 slices of bacon
- 50 g of old cheddar
- 1/4 red onion
- 4 small leaves of romaine lettuce
- Pickles sweet sour
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Fry the steaks in a skillet 5 minutes on the first side.
- Cut the cheddar cheese into strips. Flip the steaks and add the cheddar on top of the face cooked. Leave to cook for 5 more minutes and add the bacon to cook in the pan.
- Cut the buns in two and put them on a baking sheet side cut to the top. Add the steaks on the plate and put in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Start to assemble your burger starting from the bottom of the bun, a little ketchup, the steak, the bacon, the sliced onion and the salad. Cover with the other half of the bun and enjoy !
Good burger !