With this cold weather and snow, nothing beats a good little snack (good when it is hot also but it is not the same !) ! And what is better than good small chou buns for the winter, bah nothing I hear you say ! And this time, I will give you my recipe for cabbage without butter, which for all you confess is not much different from the classic version. But hey, it’s also a good excuse (hihihi) to re-cook of the small chou buns, and you prove (or not), that one can go very well with butter and milk ! And then personally, I find the version of cabbage without butter much more digestible, and in addition to those who do not know will not see the difference. Mini-Mademoiselle is a big fan of cabbage, it is that these small chou buns were prepared, and I can tell you that if I do not stop him, she would be able to devour the dish !!!
Come on, I’m sure you’re going to leave you to try and prepare you a tour… finally, I believe !
Cabbage without butter
For a thirty Save Print Ingredients
- 110 g of flour
- 200 g of vegetable milk
- 90 g of margarine, vegetable 80% of MG
- 4 eggs means
- 2 pinches of sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- 100 g of sugar casson
- Prepare the dough cabbage by heating the milk, water, sugar, salt and margarine together in a saucepan. When the whole is melted, add the flour at once and stir with a wooden spoon. Turn the dough in the pan to dry out for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put the dough in a bowl and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 250° of heat static.
- Then add the eggs one at a time in the paste to the cabbage, stirring well between each with a wooden spoon. Then pour the batter into a piping bag.
- On a baking sheet make cabbage 3 cm in diameter by holding your piping bag vertically to the plate, cut a kick-sec. be Sure to space them.
- Pour a generous amount of sugar casson on the cabbage.
- Put in the oven and turn off oven. Allow to cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes turn the oven to 180° by heat static and let dry for 15 minutes. Do especially open the door of the oven before the end of cooking the cabbage !
- Remove them from the oven, let cool and enjoy.
Good cabbage !