I agree that my cake with apples is not very nice, but given the speed at which it disappeared from my cutting board, it is that it was not so bad at all… It was delicious !
I had made this cake for my goddaughter, but the poor, she has not seen the color, it had disappeared by the time she makes her nap.
In short, I return to my inspiration… As I still had a little bit of milk jam and mashed hazelnut house, I wanted to join, and that the result is not too heavy, I am told that with good apples would be very well, and that worked pretty well !!
Cake with apple, milk jam and hazelnut
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 apples
- 110 g of flour
- 1/2 packet of yeast chemical
- 20 g of powdered sugar
- 80 g of milk jam house
- 30 g of soft butter
- 30 g of mashed hazelnut house
- a dozen hazelnuts blanched
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat your oven to 160°.
- Beat the soft butter with the whole eggs and the powdered sugar until the mixture is well sparkling. Stir in the milk jam and the puree of hazelnut, and mix again.
- Add the flour and the yeast while stirring.
- Peel and cut the apples into small cubes, add to the dough and then pour into a buttered cake mold.
- Sprinkle hazelnuts on top and sprinkle with the vanilla sugar.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 minutes in the oven. At the end of the cooking, open your oven and let the cake cool down inside.
- If you want, you can replace the milk jam, not the sugar and the puree of hazelnut with butter, but all of a sudden, it’s just a cake with apples…
And you know what ? Today is my birthday… Last year before the next decade…
And as I can abuse today, would you be kind enough, to vote for us for the Golden Blog Awards, if you like our blog ! THANK you !!