Here is a cake which, I am sure, will give pleasure to the greatest number of people, but more especially small ones. As it is Wednesday today, and if you have a handful of carambars in closets, this is the day perfect to start in the making of this cake in the caramel… delicious !! I am convinced that you are already a certain number to have tested this great cake caramelized, but I still wanted to offer you my version, and you put it back in the head.
I imagine that if you can cut a few small pieces of carambars and that you mix directly to the dough, without the melt, it must also be staggering ! I have not tried it, but it will be for next time…
For 1 cake Save Print Ingredients
- 12 Carambars
- 300 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl of milk
- 120 g of powdered sugar
- 40 g of oil
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- Preheat your oven to 180 °.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and add in the Carambars. Heat on low heat and stir to make it melt and that they do not attach to the saucepan.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, the sugar and the yeast. Make a well and pour in gradually the milk, whisking well.
- Then add the oil and eggs. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous paste and smooth.
- Pour into a cake mold previously oiled or covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes and check the cooking with a knife. When you get out your knife, the dough does not stay stuck on the blade.
- The crust should be golden and the smell of caramel will be present. Mmmmhhh…..
- You can enjoy warm or wait until it has cooled down. Good taste !
I offer you a slice of cake at caramel !?