There, I have to immediately be honest with you, it is my husband who has made this delicious cake with chorizo, olives and feta cheese ! And yes, this is not me… At the same time, in this moment, as I’m at home, it is me that I immersed myself completely to prepare our meals. There comes a time or it is still a little fatiguing, and where it is short of idea. And yes, it happens, even to the bloggers culinary…
Then, on that day, we had a little picnic planned on the heights of Grenoble and to get some freshness and we’re told that a cake would be perfect for this. It is true that it is practice to bring a cake to a picnic, you can prepare it in advance, and it is easy to carry and enjoy on-site. In any case, this cake with chorizo, feta and olives was especially delicious and was a great success with all the people who have been able to taste it ! And yes, because there is not a lot of people to be tested, because we have also eaten in small pieces for an appetizer the next day… ��
A cake perfect for an aperitif or a picnic !!
Cake with chorizo, feta and olives
Preparation time 20 min
Cooking time 45 min
- 250 g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of chorizo
- 50 g of sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g of feta cheese
- 80 g pitted green olives
- 100 of grated gruyère cheese
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 13 cl of lukewarm milk
- 5 leaves of fresh basil cisellés
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- Salt, pepper
- Drain and cut the dried tomatoes into pieces. Cut the feta into small cubes. Snip the basil and crumble the rosemary. Mix everything in a bowl. Book.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, the flour and the yeast. Incorporate little by little the olive oil and the lukewarm milk. Add the grated cheese and mix well.
- Add the mixture tomatoes-feta-herbs and the chorizo was detailed in small pieces and the olives, cut into 2. Salt a little and pepper, stir well.
- Pour into a cake pan lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 45 minutes. The cake should be golden brown.
- Then, let cool before unmould and enjoy.