This cake with mascarpone and lemon will be absolutely perfect on your Christmas table, but not only), to be enjoyed as a dessert or for afternoon tea the next day with a cider, spicy hot. This cake mascarpone and lemon is so tasty and soft that it will delight children and parents alike. Once one has tasted it, it became almost an obsession…
I love cakes with citrus fruit, I found that they are super fragrant and it gives them a certain lightness. Before making this cake, lemon mascarpone, I had already ventured in to this type of dessert with a fluffy cake with orange. Has falling to the ground !
Question photo, as I already said, I confirm to you that it is not easy to photograph a cake throughout. In any case I find it hard to do, so I took the lemons in the photo :-). I retried the experiment in a recipe to come, you will see in a few days, but I find that it is even worse…
Finally, all I can tell you is that even if it is not visible on the photos, this cake mascarpone-lemon is delicious and full of freshness !!
Cake with mascarpone and lemon
For 1 cake Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g of flour
- 100 g of corn flour
- 100 g of almond powder
- 160 g mascarpone
- 2 lemons bio
- 150 g of brown sugar
- 80 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 160°.
- Beat together the brown sugar and the butter until the texture is well blended.
- Then add the eggs and beat well so that they are well incorporated and mixture is fluffy.
- Slowly whisk in the mascarpone, as well as the juice and the zest of the lemons.
- Complete the preparation of the dough by adding the flour, the almond powder, baking powder and salt. Mix well and pour the batter into a cake pan lined with baking paper if it is not anti-adhesive.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Check the cooking with a knife, if the blade spring with the dough then extend the cooking time of 10 minutes.
Treat yourself well with this good cake and lemon mascarpone super soft !!
PS : Just a small clarification when I speak of corn flour, this is not the Cornstarch, but much of the real corn flour (special message to my colleague…) !