Here come the inescapable rendez-vous for the Battle Food, and for this 15th edition, it is Carine’s blog Chic chic choc…olat which offers the floor on the theme of the cake of pancakes. I can tell you that I was more than thrilled with the discovery of the theme (see the same hysterical !), because it makes chandeliers that I want to test the cake pancakes, I find that it is so…. yummy !!! Okay, I have a little (but barely) to hijack the topic, since it is a cake of pancakes, but the pancakes are called pancakes for our friends in quebec, does it work or not ?!!!
Yeah, so the cake of pancakes is more than greedy, but to lighten a little bit (yes it’s not that we just spend the holidays and the epiphany, but hey…), I have created a fat-free version, and with raspberries. Well I know it is not the season for raspberries but feel like it didn’t really control, so I’ve chosen frozen. And then for what is the color… no no no it is not chocolate, but it comes from the paste of black sesame, which I’m crazy in this moment !
For a cake Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g flour whole wheat
- 230 g of milk ribot
- 100 g of sesame paste black
- 2 eggs
- 10 g of cane sugar
- 2 c. c. yeast chemical
- 1 c. c. of baking soda
- 400 g of raspberries
- 100 g of cane sugar
- Grape seed oil
- Mix together all the dry ingredients that are flour, sugar, yeast and baking.
- Beat the eggs with the paste of black sesame, then pour in the milk ribot. Mix the two preparations using the spatula without overworking the dough.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and then form the pancakes by adding spoons of batter into the latter. Let it cook at medium heat for about 3 minutes, until small bubbles appear on the top. Flip your pancakes and cook on the other side for about 30 seconds. It is of course necessary that you formed your pancakes smaller and smaller to form the various floors of the room rise.
- Prepare the raspberry puree by mixing with a spoon the raspberries and sugar, crushing everything roughly.
- Mount the various floors by adding raspberry puree between each layer, then decorate with a few whole raspberries on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar to finish.
Has your stoves pancakes ! Enjoy !
And to see the list of participant(e)s it is here at the fairy godmother !