It’s fall so I had pears, I had nuts then I said to myself, but why not make a cake with pears and walnuts !? And yes, not stupid. And well I have to say, this cake made in a hurry on a corner of worktop with one foot back in the process of stirring the recliner (as at this time, moreover, when I write the recipe, you see !?) is absolutely a treat ! I believed that my father-in-law was going to fall backwards when he tasted it so he liked it. ��
In short, at breakfast, as a snack, or dessert it will be perfect ! Anyway, I think that as soon as I’m still a small niche, I would do it again. And I will test with a little bit of melted dark chocolate on top… �� I saliva just thinking about it…
Cake with pears and walnuts
For 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 160 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 80 g of butter
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 2 pears
- 20 shelled walnuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Peel the pears, cut them into dice and set aside.
- Mix the eggs, the sugar, the salt, the butter previously melted in a bain marie and mix well until the mixture whitens. Add the flour, the yeast, the diced pears and walnuts in pieces or chopped.
- Bake in a cake pan or a butter cake for 40 minutes.
And to make you smile a little, I show you my cake in its context, with a little more perspective. This is the reverse of the decor, a baby that I managed to fall asleep for me free the 2 hands and a computer up and running quickly to write down the recipe and post-process the photos… Phew, not easy to manage everything in addition to the kitchen… ��