What !? You have never tried a recipe of camembert breaded ?! Okay, I admit that me too, this is a first. I had eaten in England and I had loved, but had never retried the experiment since, and all of a sudden, I had an urge to test at home. Direction spreads to cheese to find a good camembert, not too too if not pay attention to the total collapse.
It is so good and the recipe of this pie is breaded so simple to realize that it’s not worth the trouble to deny it. I believe this will become a classic at home…
I think you can make this recipe of fried cheese with other varieties, such as reblochon or goat cheese. Someone has already tried ? In any case, I think it’s going to be part of my next plates… ��
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 camembert
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 c. c. milk
- bread crumbs
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Cut camembert into 8 parts.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour bread crumbs in a plate (rather hollow).
- Dip each hand pie in the mixed egg-milk, then in breadcrumbs and again in egg and finally in bread crumbs.
- Preheat a frying pan with the olive oil and turn to brown on all the sides of the units of camembert cheese by manipulating them gently.
- Be careful not to over heat because the crust of bread crumbs could pierce, and so let flow the pie hot.
- Serve immediately with a good salad dressed with a vinaigrette to the former. It is delicious hot.