It was time that this type of recipe did me in the eye, and when I was offered to test a small candied apple and Calvados, a light went on in my head : and why not me finally launch into this recipe more that greedy pie-roasted apples and hazelnuts. The result ?! Déliciiiieuuuux !! Just like the camembert breaded, it will go perfectly with a good loaf of homemade bread and a green salad.
Camembert roasted with apples and hazelnuts
4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 camembert
- ½ Jar of confit of apples
- a dozen hazelnuts, blanched and coarsely chopped
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Remove the camembert from its paper and place the cheese in its box.
- Then place the box in aluminum foil. The paper is there in case of overflow, do the fold, not completely around the box so that it could retain the potential flows of cheese. And, I assure you that if you chose to have a cheese well done, there will be !
- Using a knife, grid the cheese until the middle of the pie.
- Cover the pie to candied apples.
- Add the bits of hazelnuts on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Serve immediately out of the oven, while the cheese is still hot, with bread.
Last year, I had shared a few recipes with nuts with you and I’m so happy because the season is here again !! Normally, my parents expected me to bring back a full crate that I intend to re-use in various forms… If you have recipes, I’m all ears !
So, nothing complicated, and we enjoy really ! You see, he trembles even want my small camembert roasted with apples !! I think this winter, it’s going to be my go-to recipe fetish of melted cheese ! I can’t wait to re-test quickly. You believe that F. will realize that are camembert disappeared from the box to cheese ?! ��