It’s been a long time that I hadn’t used my small plates flowers to showcase my recipes. The last time it was for my apple pie, apples, and nuts, so much to tell you that date… anyway, I thought that it would go very well for this sauce recipe salted butter caramel house. It brings a bit of softness and femininity.
You can use this sauce salted butter caramel in the heart of chocolate cake or to decorate a great cake with apples. Finally, I do not doubt the fact that you will find a whole bunch of ideas for the taste, I even eat with a spoon (yes, and then !?)… ��
Salted caramel recipe
Sauce, salted butter caramel
For a pot Save Print Ingredients
- 170 g of powdered sugar
- 110 g of butter with salt crystals
- 20 cl of liquid cream full
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- In a saucepan, gently melt the butter and the sugar, stirring well and constantly with the aid of a spatula.
- Wait until the caramel cools and thickens.
- During this time, warm the cream in another saucepan.
- At the end of 5 minutes, the caramel begins to form. When it starts to turn brown (but not too dark), remove the pan from the heat and pour slowly the cream warm while continuing to stir briskly.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Let cool and then pour into pots and on your share of the cake according to your taste.
With this amount, you will get an entire jar of caramel sauce and salted butter, as in the photo, but you can well imagine that we had already typed in before I had time to take a photo of it… �� besides, I really see that it was about time that I take a picture, because the pot is soon empty. Too bad, this is a recipe so easy to do that so we did not hesitate and again as soon as you need it or especially want…