This is a recipe that we should all have in our closets (well over the pot of caramel that is more convenient !). A caramel sauce that requires only 4 ingredients (that ask for more, my little lady ?!), that is not without reminding us of a famous caramel sauce…the caramel salted butter ! But there point of cream, but coconut milk and a hint of vanilla to complete, not to mention a bit of fleur de sel.
This recipe helped me to cover the banana layer cake that I had suggested it a few days ago, and I can tell you that this was the icing on the cake (it is only an expression eh, there was no cherry on the layer cake !!!). Use as seems good to you but I give you some ideas just in case : Why not on a white eat vegan, baked apples or so like that with the spoon !!!
To 2 pots Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g of sugar cane blonde
- 25 cl of cream of coconut
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 pinches of fleur de sel
- Bring the coconut cream to the boil with the vanilla pod split in two and scraped, then leave to infuse for 10 minutes off the fire. Remove the vanilla pod.
- Make a caramel and dry with the sugar. When the caramel is golden, add off the heat the coconut cream, stirring well.
- Then add the flower of salt. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Put in jars and leave to cool.
- Keep cool.
Good caramel !