After having carried out my recipe for baked apple coated, I wanted to test it with the pears. Of course, I started out in a different version with a pear caramelized in the oven. A treat absolute, most delicious and comforting !
It is a dessert super simple and quick to make but tasty. Besides, I have other recipes of this type to share soon with you…
This caramelized pear will be perfect also as taste. If you still want a little more indulgence, I propose you to taste this good fruit with biscuits to discover or rediscover on the blog : shortbread with salted butter, or biscuits brutti ma buoni. These 2 proposals biscuits are quite different, but perfect to get married with this delicious recipe of caramelized pear in the oven.
For those who have the chance to have their Wednesday, even after a great weekend (it has done me good �� ) please do not hesitate to offer you this gently. Well, it implies that there must already have pears at home, or that it will take out in heavy rain, but it’s downright worth it.
Caramelized pear oven
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 ripe pears
- 4 teaspoons of rum
- 4 teaspoons of jam of milk
- ½ Teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Peel the pears and cut them into 2, in the direction of the length. Empty the heart of the seed.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, place the pears internal faces upwards.
- In the center of each half pear, pour in the rum, the milk jam and sprinkle the vanilla over the 4 parts.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy. Be careful not to you burn… 😉