Say cheese !! �� Good, I know, this is not funny…
Let’s get back to the serious things… cheesecake and lime without baking, I made it with Fred from FredCook during a weekend between friends there are already a few months but we had not taken note of the recipe. So, it was never posted because we were waiting for the redo to be sure of proportions. The time is past, but this is something made and we are therefore able to share this recipe of cheesecake with you ! So, I can tell you that this recipe is has been tested and re-tested, and has been unanimously approved !!
So this recipe is perfect in any season, but especially now, since this is a cheesecake without baking, and therefore not need to increase the temperature of her kitchen by turning on the oven… ��
You can serve as is, or add a coulis of strawberry or raspberry, that will add a little fruitiness to your cheesecake for the greatest pleasure of all and, then, it is quite seasonal (unlike at the time of the photos)…
Lemon cheesecake recipe
To 8 For a mold of 18 cm ø Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE BASE
- 12 biscuits, mac vities (or digestive)
- 100 g of butter
- 60 g of brown sugar
- FOR THE CHEESE
- 300 g of fresh cheese (type St-Môret)
- 180 g Greek yogurt or sheep
- 120 g of soft white cheese
- 115 g of sugar
- Juice of 1 lime and its zest
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- Plunder coarsely the biscuits, and then add cooled melted butter and the brown sugar. Mix well and spread in the bottom of the tin and allow to harden in a cool place.
- Soften the gelatin in a bowl with cold water.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, yogurt, and cottage cheese with the lime juice, zest and sugar.
- Mix gelatin in a tablespoon of warm water and stir in to the mixture of cheeses. Beat with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture over the bottom of the cookies hardened and let it take at least 4 hours in the refrigerator, overnight will be fine.
- Grate a little lime zest on top of the cheesecake to add a touch of decoration.