Here is a recipe of cheesecake light which is a small killing, a cheesecake without baking that we have adopted with Mr. And it should be noted that Mr is uncompromising on this point, because he doesn’t like cheesecakes, cooked, and little cheesecakes, no-bake, I think I have seduced with this version “foam” (I’m not talking about neither beer nor foam party, of course !). In short, this version takes just a little time waiting for the plug to the charge but after this long wait you can finally pounce on it and enjoy it ! And then not complex, it is still much, much, much less fat than a cheesecake-based classic cream cheese so do not hesitate and take it !
Well, it is true, I lack a bit to my habits you posting a recipe a little later but I hope you enjoy it !
Cheesecake light mango coulis
For 8 people (a circle of 24 cm diameter) Save Print Ingredients
- 600 g of cottage cheese
- 25 cl of whipping cream
- 80 g icing sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 teaspoon of agar-agar
- 100 g of flour
- 50 g butter
- 50 g of sugar full
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE GROUT
- 1 mango
- The juice of a lime
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Prepare the crumble, for this sand from the fingertips, the flour, the sugar, the salt and the butter. Crumble on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Cover with a circle of rodoid or stretch film.
- Put the crumble in the bottom of the circle.
- Prepare the device to cheesecake by beating 20 cl of whipping cream whipped with the seeds from the vanilla pod and set aside.
- Beat then the cottage cheese dripped with sugar and then fold in the whipped cream using a spatula.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute the remaining cream with the agar-agar and add to the device to cheesecake and pour the mixture over the crumble.
- Allow to cool for 5 hours and then remove the circle.
- Prepare finally the sauce by mixing together the mango, and the juice of lemon-green and serve with the cheesecake.