We continue the series of desserts, the cherry (and it’s not finished…), and yes, we are in full season and it does not last an eternity, then it benefits to a maximum ! Today, it is therefore a recipe for cherry pie that I offer. With Fab, it was a mouthful ! Good, it must be said that it was very small… But don’t worry, I’ve adjusted the proportions in my recipe to match the size of a pie classic.
This pie-in-the icing is really simple to make and will be your greatest pleasure.
For the tart dough, I re-used my recipe without the butter because I find it super simple and delicious, but you can find other ideas in my index page, I am sure that you will find your happiness…
I don’t know about you, but I over-love this time of year when the sunny days arrive, we know we have still been happening and there are lots of good fruits and vegetables at the market ! I’ve also filled my fridge and as I am stuck at home, I take the opportunity to eat a balanced diet and I prepare lots of small sweets fruity…
Cherry pie recipe
6 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE PASTRY
- 250 g of flour
- 8 cl of oil
- 8 cl of water slightly warm
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 500 g of cherries
- 1 egg
- 20 cl of fresh cream liquid
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Start by preparing your pie dough.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and salt.
- Stir quickly until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough. Attention to mix as less time as possible so that the dough is not too hard and keeps his crisp, this pie dough will not be kneaded’t.
- If the dough is too sticky add a little flour if it is too dry add a little oil and/or water.
- Flour lightly your work surface, lay it out and place it in the pie pan.
- Prick your pastry with a fork.
- Preheat your oven to 190°.
- After you wash and équeutez the cherries, cut them in 2, remove the pits and place the fruit on your tart shell.
- In a bowl, mix the egg with the cream and sugar and then pour over the cherries.
- If you still have a little dough, you can make small bands and draw a grid on your pie.
- Sprinkle with vanilla sugar and bake for 40 minutes until the pie is golden brown.
- Treat yourself with warm or cold, according to your desire !