Each year I do not stand in front of the beautiful varieties of tomatoes on the markets, reds, yellows, oranges, and green, there’s something for all tastes…Yes, because I admit today, I am addicted to the tomato. Salad, tarte tatin, stuffed… anything goes. And what about the tomatoes… the taste of the tomatoes is concentrated here, this is just a small killing spree like that on good bread. So it is left for a tour of cherry tomatoes, candied, yes, because it is really cute and your friends/ your darling/ your children… will be impressed in front of these ptites tomatoes out of the oven !
Cherry tomatoes, candied
Save Print Ingredients
- Clusters of cherry tomatoes
- Fresh herbs (of your choice : thyme, oregano, sariette…)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150°.
- Wash the bunches of tomatoes, and arrange on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with herbs. Add a drizzle of olive oil on the tomatoes.
- Put in the oven for 1h30 to 2h.