The ritual of Sunday, the chicken ! Good, this is not the case at all with us but it might be… So today, Sunday, it’s roast chicken leg in the oven with mushrooms. An easy dish to make as the majority of the dishes in the oven because once everything is prepared, there is more great thing to do.
The mushrooms are enough accompaniment to the chicken with a good slice of bread, but as we still had a little dish of pumpkins, ben it was hungry, and it was well done…
Today, I also think of those who have lost a loved one in the horrors of this week. I really do not understand this barbarism that extends…
Chicken thigh roasted in the oven with mushrooms
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 chicken thigh (about 300 g)
- 500 g of mushrooms of Paris
- 4 shallots
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a baking dish, place the chicken thigh.
- After cleaning the mushrooms, cut them in half or quarters depending on their size and place them around the chicken thigh.
- Peel the shallots and cut into 4 in the direction of the length, then work in your tv.
- Add salt and pepper and pour a good drizzle of olive oil on the chicken and mushrooms.
- Bake covered (with a sheet of aluminum foil for example) for 20 minutes and then check out and prolong the cooking of 20 minutes for it grid well.