Here we rarely have chocolate cake while we love it, but when you put your mind to it, it is downright fun ! This time in the small exercise on the Wednesday, I had wanted a cake ultra-plush and so here is my cake super chocolate fudge and hazelnuts, even super based, soft, everything you want ! Ah yes, I didn’t tell you but it has put the hazelnut because it is just too good.
Well, before you get off further down, I warn you immediately, it’s not going to have to take fear by reading the ingredients ! Not that it is long, but, and yes, there is nothing is nothing without friends ! This is also why we don’t make that every week. It is guilty less like this…
Go, have a good day and don’t hesitate to come tell me if you liked this recipe of chocolate fondant… Cyril Lignac has its basis of crunchy, I’ve got my fudge soft. �� Attention, I don’t pretend to compare myself to him…
Chocolate fondant cake chocolate and hazelnut
To 8 Save Print Ingredients
- 150 g of butter
- 200 g dark chocolate (70%)
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 5 cl of coffee
- 5 eggs
- 125 g of powder of whole hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie.
- Separate the whites and yolks of eggs are yellow.
- Pour in the egg yolks and the sugar and mix with a whisk until the mixture whitens and is fluffy.
- Add the coffee and powdered hazelnuts to the melted chocolate with the butter, stirring well with a whisk. Book.
- Mount the egg whites to the batter and then incorporate them gently to the cake mixture using a spatula.
- Pour the dough in a tin of 24 cm in diameter previously buttered.
- Preheat your oven to 180° and bake for 50 minutes.
- Let it cool down before unmould.