Today, it is Sunday and with Emilie, we are at the Foodcamp Grenoble.You can find all the explanations on this event here. It also exists in other big cities in France.
We were expecting this day with great anticipation. May be will we a small article about it, and if ever it interests you and if it happens to take beautiful photos…
It was necessary that each one brings a few things to eat for a mega-picnic and I had decided to make a chocolate fondant cake with chocolate and chestnut cream, that I finally declined it in individual portions… I think they liked because they did not last long.
Good, and in the meantime, I’ve prepared of delicious melted chocolate and the cream brown so that you can occupy your Sunday afternoon. If you go for a stroll and enjoy the sun, I will not take it personally.
Chocolate Fondant and cream of brown
15 Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of chestnut cream with vanilla
- 50 g of dark chocolate dessert
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of butter half-salt
- 40 g of flour
- Preheat your oven to 150°.
- Melt in a bain-marie, the chocolate and the butter. Remove from the heat, add the chestnut purée, stirring well and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat well the eggs until they are foamy. Then add the cake mixture, stirring, then fold in the flour. The mixture should be homogeneous and smooth.
- In muffin cups, place pan with paper liners, and fill 2/3.
- Transfer to the oven and bake 15 minutes (or a little more depending on the sizes of the fluxes).
- Once baked, remove the fondants from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Then, treat yourself, this is to die for !!!