Ah the chocolate mousse vegan… it is now possible thanks to the juice of chickpeas, which gives real “fake egg whites” once beaten. And that’s just awesome, because before we had nice to make a chocolate mousse vegan cream-based coconut or soy, and although it was not quite the same as the original egg. Well, if the juice chick-peas makes you afraid do not worry, he will not eat you, and two, it smells absolutely not the chick-peas at the end. In addition, once beaten it is in fact very neutral and the sugar-full-gives it a caramel taste. So no, I’m not the first to throw my sights on this new mode of juice chickpea mounted in snow, but I had to test it and offer you my version (yes, and then it was the good excuse to make a hummus express !). Good dark chocolate, cream of coconut and a hint of rum, short but good and not too complex… I can tell you that we had a great we in the house !!!
The kitchen is a game, and a field of experimentation, incredible chocolate mousse proves it well, then have fun to customize it to your tastes !!!
Chocolate Mousse vegan
To 4 to 6 verrines Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 16 cl of the juice of peas-chick-in-a-box
- 13,5 cl of cream of coconut
- 30 g coconut oil
- 40 g of sugar full
- 2 tablespoons of amber rum (optional)
- Bring to a boil the coconut cream, add the oil and pour the mixture over the chocolate in pieces. Mix well to obtain a ganache smooth.
- Fit the juice of chickpea in the snow and then add gradually the sugar.
- Add delicately, “white” chocolate in lifting the mass with a spatula.
- Finish by adding the rum.
- Pour the mousse into the verrines and leave to cool 1 hour minimum.
Then the chocolate mousse vegan, ready to test ?!