I love desserts with chocolate and coconut, a bit like the bounty, so here it is a delicious chocolate pie and coconut that I have prepared. I must admit that it was devoured in 2 in no time ! I dare not tell you how long (hours, days…).
I am rather salted recipes, I realize that this is the 4th recipe in a row of dessert that I post. It is very rare ! This must be due to the winter and I do need sugar, although the climate is not very harsh this year. Yes, I know, this is a bogus excuse so we can also say that this is the approach of Valentine’s day that makes me want chocolate… ��
Anyway, what I loved most in this pie coco-choco, is that you had the crunch of the pie crust puff pastry and the softness of a chocolate cake. What is making a double pleasure. You know, it is one of the recipes that we test, that we love and that is repeated 10 times in the weeks that follow… ��
For this recipe, I used dark chocolate because I prefer it, but for the wishes, I am certain that milk chocolate will do nicely…
Chocolate pie and coconut
To 8 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 puff pastry
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 175 g grated coconut
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 10 cl of fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie with the butter.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut, sugar, eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Stir in the melted chocolate, stirring well so that the mixture do not freeze.
- Place the puff pastry in a pie pan and pour in the preparation.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until edges of pasta are golden brown.