Pfff, then I have to tell you that make these Christmas cookies with spices has been a real hassle… Then think again, the recipe is super simple, but my little baby had decided that on this day, he only wanted to sleep in his mother’s arms, tucked in her blouse. Yes, but how !?
Well, I’ve learned how to be a red herring… When he was asleep, I gently laid in his recliner, I put my blouse on him, just under his nose that he believed that he was still against me and I made these tasty cookies for Christmas on one foot, the other moving the deckchair, as is my habit now. Phew, it’s not easy to do everything at the same time. And I do not even talk about pictures…
Christmas cookies with spices
For approximately 25-30 biscuits Save Print
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 10 min
- 100 g butter at room temperature
- 80 g of brown sugar
- 30 g of sugar rapadura
- 60 g maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 g of flour
- 2 coffee spoons of cinnamon powder
- 2 coffee spoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 °.
- Lay out a sheet of baking paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix well the butter, brown sugar, sugar, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract until obtaining a smooth dough.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (flour and spices) and mix again until you form a ball.
- Place the ball of dough 30 minutes to cool in the plastic wrap.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until you obtain a thickness of about 0.5 mm to 1 cm. Cut shapes of your choice, and then arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Then, you will take a Christmas cookies, it was so much of a challenge to do that deserves it !! �� And for decorative effect snow flakes, you can sprinkle a little icing sugar on the top of the biscuits.
Inspiration : Cookies with gingerbread Three times per day